Sandbox needs elevation

Hi !
I have some problem with Sandbox.
I’ll use sandbox to test some programs installation.
So, When i’m using the right click on a exe file, nothing happens !
In the main interface, when I click to “Run a program in the Sandbox”, I’ve the following message :
Sandbox need elevation (I think)

I’ve Comodo in French, so…

And, how can I purge the sandbox ?

thanks !

When using the right click will sandbox the file only once. So you don’t have to purge.

Can you show a screenshot of the alert you get? I know enough basic French so I hope I can understand better what is going on.

With a right click, nothing happens, but i think it’s due to same error…

Are you running as Limited User in Windows?

No, I have an Admin account on my Windows 7.

It’s probably a bug with CIS. This error occurs when a program tries to create a process with an executable file that Windows detects as needing elevation (e.g. installers, programs that specifically request elevation).

Are you using the 32 or 64 bits version?

Sounds like have noticed this before. Do you happen to know if it depends on Windows versions? I have not seen this on my Win 7 x86.

I have Win 7 32 bits :slight_smile:

Just to make sure: you have UAC on, right? No, the installer detection is in Vista and 7, although Windows 7’s detection might be improved.

Yes, I have UAC on

I forgot I am not using UAC… doh

If it reproduces and you have one or more files with which it consistently happens please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.