Sandbox Needing Reset Every Time Before I Use It

It seems I need to reset my Sandbox & Virtual Desktop every time before I use it. Is that normal? If it isn’t, how to I fix that? Please reply.

:slight_smile: Does anyone have a response to my question or does no one have an answer. :slight_smile:

What makes you think you need to reset the sandbox every time? You don’t have to if you don’t want to but it is a good idea to reset it often so it doesn’t take up disk space.

After I reset it, it works fine only once, but when I close it & when I used it again, it only shows “virtkiosk.exe” & it stops there. Same goes for sandboxed browsers. Is that normal or is there a fix 4 it?

I would think that you most likely have either a CIS installation problem or a Windows installation problem. That’s not normal.

From the looks of it, ‘cmdvirth.exe’ process gets stopped. When you’re resetting, mentioned process gets restarted.

Well, I tried uninstalling then reinstalling it & it still does the same thing. Is there a fix or workaround for it?

Could you kindly confirm if Reply #5 is valid in your case?

Example steps:
0. Reset Sandbox

1. Check if ‘cmdvirth.exe’ process exists
  2. Virtualize browser
  3. Check if ‘cmdvirth.exe’ process exists
  4. Virtualize again
  5. Check if ‘cmdvirth.exe’ process exists

I think I know what the problem was, I kept exiting the necessary processes needed to run them again w/out sandbox reset. So mainly it was my fault they weren’t running again w/out reset. :slight_smile:

The process “cmdvirth.exe” did show & exist.