Sandbox and Dragon browser freezes system

Hello everyone.

I installed Comodo Firewall version 6.3.302093.2976 (the latest and updated).
My system is Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (updated and clean).
The problem is that when I open any program in the sandbox, the system goes into freez, making it necessary to reset the system to get it to restart.
The same thing happens by opening the browser dragon.
If you do not touch the sandbox and do not open dragon, the program works perfectly and the system does not freezes.

I also installed Comodo Firewall on Windows XP SP3 (updated and clean) and the problem persists.
I also installed CIS on Windows XP SP3 and the problem remains.

The problem always occurs. With the default settings of the program, and also by changing the settings.

is a common problem? when will solve it? thanks

I would say this is a bug since it reproduces on two clean installed versions of Windows. For the record I am asking there were no other third party security programs installed.

Other than that if you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.

Thanks for the quick response.
When I wrote windows updated and clean, I mean that Windows 7 and XP are updated, but they are not virgins. Clean in the sense that they have never had any problems, they have always worked fine, no slowdowns or crashes. Apparently not modified by malware. However I have always had installed KIS internet security…

Try running KIS removal tool just to be sure it is completely gone. You can find a link here: ESET Knowledgebase .

CIS is clean installed on both system? Just covering bases before I may call it a bug and ask you to file a bug report.

Installed on a third computer and the same problem! You know what they had in common the 3 computers? Microsoft Security Essentials! I uninstalled MSE and rebooted the system. Comodo now works perfectly!
I’m happy! Now I install Comodo Internet Security! Thank you very much! ;D

Small question … I have enabled Internet Security in the configuration of Comodo Firewall. Why do not enable the antivirus? Should I uninstall Comodo Firewall and install CIS to have antivirus?

Hi Risveglio,
If you have a Firewall only install and now require the Antivirus also, please the link below.
Switching Between Complete CIS Suite and Individual Components
Kind regards.

Hi Captain,
I did not know it was so easy to change from one version to another. But I had to imagine it, because the installation package CIS and the only Firewall are the same size in megabytes. In my ignorance on this, I uninstalled the firewall and installed CIS since new ;D Thanks Comodo. You are the best.

Hi Risveglio,
As long as you are up and running, that is all that counts. :-TU

Thanks.