Sality only on exe ?

hi everyone… comodo found sality virus on my external HDD… İ use many programs but its seems not going to go anywhere… So i want to rescue my important files on HDD…

my question is… İf i open my HDD does that mean opening door of my netbook to sality ?
if i use some other computer to take some important files ( RAR - JPEG - MPEG ) could these can be infected too ??

help me please …

Yes, it is possible for malware to spread from an external HDD to your PC if connected, however if you have a virus scanner on your netbook (which is CIS I’m guessing), it would detect Sality if it was transferred from your external HDD to your PC. If there is not too many files on your external harddrive, yes you can copy them to your netbook and then reformat the external HDD, however Sality would most likely be copied with it, now infecting your netbook, so I would try every possible method of cleaning out your external drive before moving files to your netbook or another computer. You’re saying Comodo is having trouble removing it. Have you seen this thread yet? Maybe it will help you remove Sality from your external drive.