Safe File Blocked by Defense+

For several months now, Defense+ has blocked C:\Windows\System32\services.exe when I start my computer. I tested this at VirusTotal, and it’s safe. Will someone please tell me how I can get Defense+ to stop blocking this? Thank you.

What is actually being blocked? i.e. What is the exact terminology of the Defence+ log regarding services?

Services should only show when a protected registry key is being modified. Take a look at the below picture, then click Modify next to Protected registry keys and see if anything is in the “Blocked Registry Keys” section.
Let us know.

[attachment deleted by admin]

There’s one Blocked Registry Key: HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\cmdAgent

Any recommendations?

I’ve let you know. Do you have any suggestions?

Sorry, try removing the Blocked registry key (HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\cmdAgent) from services->access rights->Protected registry keys->Blocked registry keys.
Once removed click OK or Apply to close all windows.

Sorry, but I’ve forgotten how to access services, etc. The picture you first posted is gone. Would you tell me again how to do this? Thanks.

Sure m8, go to Defence+ → Computer Security Policy → find “services.exe” in the list and double left click it->Click “Customize”-> Modify next to “Protected Registry Keys” → Remove item form Blocked Registry Keys and OK/APPLY to close all windows.
Double check to make sure it`s gone.

Cheers,
Matty