Royal Colors

What colors can be considered the symbol of Royalty and any ideas? I’m curious and purple is one of them. Any other colors?

Well, in The Netherlands Orange is the color of Royalty. That is because Willem de Zwijger ( William the Silent ), Prins van Oranje ( Prince of Orange ) was leader of the Dutch revolt against the Spanish that set off the Eighty Years’ War and resulted in the formal independence of my country. And although our National flag is red white blue striped, our National sport teams always wear Orange sport tenues to honor that :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Cool and I didn’t know that. Thank you. Anymore royal colors? This is for her royal horseshoes.

Purple is the traditional colour of royalty, and has been since biblical times. This is, I believe, because of the costs involved in producing that rich a colour, and the scarcity of the base materials required, limited its use to royalty or the upper class.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Thank you and I will use royal purple as her horseshoe color and her hoof color. :slight_smile:

Horsehoe? :o I hope you don’t mean this kind of hoe :o
Probably, it’s just me who doesn’t know much about horses (:SHY)

Here is an article about purple if you’re interested :wink:

Cheers,
Ragwing

It’s what the horses wear on their hooves and Princess Snowflake wears royal purple horseshoes. Thank you for the link about Purple and it was interesting.

Oh lol… I read horsehoe and not horseshoe :slight_smile:

That’s ok and the horseshoes can’t be removed from her royal purple hooves forever.