A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic subject, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
I can reproduce this every time.
- If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
When i am in my File manager, then all i have to do is right click a file or a folder and the option to use “Scan with Comodo” is present. ( See attached screenshot. ) But when i click on “Scan with Comodo” nothing happens, no matter how long i wait?
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen:
I expected the file or folder would be scanned.
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?:
There was no need for looking at the FAQ in my opinion. It has always worked up to and including a fully updated CIS v5.12.
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
MultiCommander v3.2.1 build 1432 64 Bit edition.
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc:
I have no clue as to why it is happening, nor do i know how to fix this problem. I do know however that the right click option “Scan with Comodo” does work when in Windows Explorer and in the Start/Download Folder.
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, dump if freeze/crash. (If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program - not m’ware)
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration:
CIS v6.2.282872.2847 with ProActive configuration.
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
All modules. Hips: Deactivated / Auto Sandbox: Untrusted / Firewall: Safe Mode / AV: Statefull
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
Yes, i have used Chirons install Guide for CIS v6.
- Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?:
No i have not.
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
Yes i first did to the letter what was written here…
After that i used this guide from Chiron as well to install and configure CIS.
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
No i have not.
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits fully updated.
- UAC is deactivated.
- Administrator Account only.
- No use of VM.
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a= b=
- Spyware Blaster v5.0
Was not previously installed, i started using it a few weeks ago.
- Malwarebytes Anti-malware Free edition
Was previously installed as well, but since it is the free version there is no realtime issues, it is only on demand.
- Emet v3.0
Also previously installed.
[attachment deleted by admin]