!! Don’t forget to vote. It’s only a mouse click !!
(But, you know, if you vote no it’d be nice to know the rationale.)
Pictures attached below…
- Rule editing/creation is not consistent.
- The user cannot review the entirety of the rule while editing/ creating it.
- Make the “advanced” settings editable just as the “general” settings removing the tab style navigation.
What this will do:
- Rule creation will be consistent.
- Rule creation will be wholly transparent.
- The new design takes up less space in general, and only under a few circumstances does it take up just one line more of space.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Given that in the process of being moved (thank you Ronny) the thread ended up on the second page, I’m bumping this to give it a little prominent air time here.
[ Don’t worry mods. I won’t abuse the power of the bump. ]
<~~~ doing “da bump” O0 … ;D but in all seriousness … this is the problem I have had with Comodo for YEARS. Almost every other firewall you can create (somethings its the only way) advanced rules or specify that when a certain program connects to a certain port (say Yahoo Chat clients and port 5050, for example) it will create a rule for port 5050 (w/e you decide) … and everything else is “asked” by default for that app … this way you have a "tighter grip " on App control.
If this feature was put in, there would be no reason for me (although I am using Comodo … or (re-trying it anyway) on both of my laptops right now) to EVER consider another software firewall