1. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and Service Pack revision
XP SP3, 32 bit, admin account.
2. Other Security and Utility Software Installed
No other security software.
3. Step by step description to reproduce the issue
Main GUI, Firewall. Not working the “Restore All Traffic” function if “Create rules for safe applications” is enabled. Nothing happens when you click on it.
4. How you tried to resolve the problem
5. Upload Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any
6. Attach screenshots to your posts to clarify the issue further
7. Any other information you think that might be useful
8. The CIS Security profile your using, and if you imported a previous version of the config
Not imported, installation default.
Internet Security, Safe, Safe, Sandbox enabled, AV stateful.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thanks for splitting these much appreciated. I’ll slightly sharpen up the names myself if you don’t mind.
Hopefully a firewall expert mod will now investigate - that’s the advantage of splitting!
Thank you for your answer!
Confirmed Defect, switching back doesn’t work.
This bug was also reported in CIS 5 Beta, see this post.
OK its bug #252 in Bugzilla (mods tracking system)
Yep, I also can confiram this ! I’m using win xp sp3 x32 user account !
Good thing I’ve searched here to see if it was already submitted cause I was about to report this myself !
It’s not really a major bug but I hope it gets resolved !
Oh, and it’s not really necessary to untick “create rules for safe applications” to revert back !
You can also go to Firewall - Firewall Behaviour Settings and slide the arrow down to the desired level of security without unticking that option ! At least on my end works !
This appears fixed to me, can anyone confirm?