[Resolved] Firewall

I started using your Firewall with the “Proactive Security” setting. I’m using Norton Anti-Virus but will change to CIS soon as the my subscription runs out… I was wondering should I set your firewall to " Firewall Security" instead of the “Proactive” setting?
The Proactive setting is working ok ,flagging inbound and outbound traffic and sandboxing unfamiliar downloads…etc.
Question is that should I leave as is or change to “Firewall” ? Does it make any difference and does the firewall recognize that I’m not using COMODO antiVirus?

Hello and Welcome

Please See Here > Comodo Help <

You can leave it as it is; It doesnt make any difference if you have CAV installed or not.

Did this solve your question?

Jake :slight_smile:

Thanks, that helped me out. I was trying out COMODO’s firewall to see if it would work ok, so far it’s great :-TU My previous firewall did ok but my system seemed slower and I would get the “Blue Sceen” every week ??? So I switched, so far so good…

°
:slight_smile:

Thats great news to hear! :slight_smile:

I see that you posted all issues are resolved so i’ll go ahead and lock this thread, if you need it to be reopen please PM another mod or start a new topic if a different issue was noticed

Jake