[Resolved]Digital Certificate - Lacking

Hi,

I use a flight simulator named X-Plane.exe that does not have a digital certificate, and Comodo Firewall always flags it as a bad risk.

I have set X-Plane as a trusted application, but Comodo Firewall refuses to accept it, and flags it again the next time I run it. I have also tried to submit it for approval, but it is too large a file and is refused. (The file is 22,178 kb in size)

How can I setup Comodo Firewall to stop flagging X-Plane.exe?

Thank you,

wheathe

I would try giving it the Installer or Updater security profile.

Go to Defense+ → Computer Security Policy. Add X-Plane.exe and select the predefined profile Installer or Updater.

Does that help?

[quote author=HeffeD link=topic=68193.msg482666#msg482666 date=1295393193]
I would try giving it the Installer or Updater security profile.

Go to Defense+ → Computer Security Policy. Add X-Plane.exe and select the predefined profile Installer or Updater.

Does that help?

No, sorry it did not solve the problem. Comodo Firewall flagged X-Plane.exe same as before.

wheathe

Moved to the correct board

Have you tried CIS > defense+ > defense+ settings > Image Execution Control Tab > Exclusions > Add the executable in question

Does this work?

Also I would visit this for more help

Hope this helps

JAke

[quote author=Jacob link=topic=68193.msg483045#msg483045 date=1295463236]
Moved to the correct board

Have you tried CIS > defense+ > defense+ settings > Image Execution Control Tab > Exclusions > Add the executable in question
Does this work?
Also I would visit this for more help
Hope this helps
JAke

Hi Jake, Yes! That combo did the job, no more problem.
Thanks!
wheathe

Your Welcome

Any other issues/questions you are having?

Jake

Hi Jake and all,
Disregard all previous inputs! Sorry, but today for some reason after several attempts yesterday, and messages each time I tried to start X-Plane, NOW IT WORKS no messages… Perhaps I tweaked something “inadvertantly”???

Anyway, no more complaints today from my Comodo Firewall! Hurray.
Thanks again…

Your Welcome John;

%lock%

Thanks
Jacob