A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic title, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?: Maybe, it happens at random times. It has happened 3 times (that I know of) since February 1st.
If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
I can’t give exact steps to reproduce other than continuously sandboxing and resetting the sandbox.
What I did was:
- Sandbox things.
- Reset Sandbox.
The results were:
a. The VTRoot folder in C:/ was deleted.
b. The task is still going at it in the CIS Task Manager.
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen: The actual task to finish.
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?: I don’t think it’s a software compatibility problem.
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version: No, there has been different things sandboxed each time it has happened.
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc: Don’t know, the only fix I have found was to reboot. Simply shutting down Comodo and executing it again doesn’t fix it, the Task is still going.
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, (dump if freeze/crash). If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program (not m’ware)
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: 6.0.264710.2708 | Configuration is in attachment. (Proactive base)
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: HIPS - Off, AV - On, Firewall - Safe Mode, Autosandbox/BBlocker - Fully Virtualized.
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): Yes, config is in attachment.
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: No.
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?: I have already done a complete re-install, following the un-install guide on this forum.
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No, I always re-create my config instead of importing the config. I make my configurations on top of the Proactive config.
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do: Like I said above.
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, & VM used: Windows 8 64 bit, UAC is disabled, Account is administrator and no virtual machine is used.
Other security/sandbox software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a) None. b) None
[attachment deleted by admin]