Request invitations for Comodo Online Backup [beta] here! 2 GB storage space

I would be interested in testing this service. I have used many other online solutions - still looking for the “killer app”

I would love to test this online backup system. Comodo products never seem to disappoint.

Hi,

I would like to test the service too.
Could you send me an invite, please ?

Thanks.

if there are any invites left…please shoot me one. thanks O0

Hi,
Iam Interested In Testing It. So Would Request You To Send An Invitation.

Thanx In Advance

Is this inivte still available?

BUMP

Is this service stopped, or are there none left

If invitations are still being considered, I would like to evaluate the product. Please send an invitation to the e-mail associated with my profile. Thank you.

@ alexey_tigarev

I would like to get an invitation for Comodo Online Backup [beta] too please…

Thanks a lott :slight_smile:

Are the invites still available?

I would like to evaluate the service.

Yes, I´d like to evaluate COB. :-TU

BUMP >:(

I would like to also get on the beta

Thank you

Invitations have been sent to everyone who requested them here. If someone haven’t received the invitation please let me know and specify an email address where you want to receive it.

Please let us know your experience with service!

Service is working, and we continue to give out invitations for beta testing with 2GB account.

I would like to also get on the beta

Thank you

I’m usually chicken to do much with betas, but I just started using your backup program, so might as well see how I can integrate the online service with it. Invitations stil available? If so, please just use the email address on my profile.

Thanks!   :-TU  

---- “I’m astounded by people who want to ‘know’ the universe when it’s hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.” - Woody Allen

can i have a code plz

One invitation code please .

Hi, could you send an invite to supportingit@hotmail.co.uk please.

Don’t leave e-mail as you will get spammed.