Replace error dialog box with a Comodo Balloon message when a file is blocked

It is very annoying. Is there way to prevent this error dialog from popping up in the middle of the screen, and replace it with a Balloon message from Comodo instead, stating that the file has been prevented from running? And then give an option to allow the file to run the next time it is executed if we think it’s safe without having to add the file to the trusted files list or going into setting to change the sandbox level?

It would take the same amount of mouse clicks to close a CIS balloon message as it would take to close this error dialog box anyways so why not give the user an option if they still have to be annoyed every time a file has been blocked. I know you could just uncheck the “treat unknown files as” and let there be the alert from D+ anyways so I really don’t see the point of having an error message if you could just block it anyways through a D+ alert.

Any thoughts?

[attachment deleted by admin]

+1,000,000
As soon as I set Defense+ to block unrecognized files and all I got was an unclear popup from the operating system this was something that has been on my mind ever since. This is part of the reason why I never use the block setting.

A popup from comodo rather than the OS would make it so much easier to understand why a file cannot be executed.

On second thought, and I’m sure someone can explain it better than me, is that this is actually an error message from Windows, and not from Comodo. I’m sure I made a post about this awhile back but I thought maybe there would be a solution. Perhaps a custom Computer Security Policy could resolve this issue?

Do you wish this to be moved to the General Board?

If you have Windows 7 you may be able to adjust it here.

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Make it easier to focus on tasks

I am sure it was easier in Windows XP :cry:

Dennis

Yes, that pop-up message is being generated and displayed by Windows, not CIS. Whilst, in effect, CIS caused it by blocking the execution it didn’t have anything to do with the pop-up error message or its placement.

Does this happen when you have it set to “Blocked”?