Keep getting security alerts when I try to use a program that is on my machine.
It’s driving me insane. I have added the program to trusted files and it was ok for a while and now - without restart, reboot or anything else it’s started popping up again.
the program is still listed in the trusted files list and I’m not doing anything different …
IT IS DRIVING ME MAD and makes comodo unusable. It’ll have to be deleted if there’s not a fix quick!
We would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format here. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.
To understand the reasons why we ask you to follow these guidelines please see below.
WHY WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if developers don’t have enough information to reproduce them. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.
To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.
Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation
From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.
For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue and hopefully resolve it. Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.
I’m seeing a similar issue with a file called gw.dat which is one of 3 Guild Wars files that seem to need access through the firewall for the game to run. As far as I can tell gw.dat contains the current state of the game for that player. This is running on a full patched clean Vista desktop. Every time the program launch hangs it seems to be because it cannot run gw.dat. Yet a quick check of Trusted Files shows that it is still approved. Adding it again doesn’t help. But deleting any instances of it and resetting gw.dat as a trusted file seems to resolve the issue.
Somewhat of a nuisance for my GW addicted son.