Removing SecureDNS?

How do i remove this thing from my computer? Its been causing nothing but headaches and connection errors since I installed it. By the way when I click network connections NO connections appear (i use DSL) so how do i revert my DNS settings? And make sure Comodo doesn’t reconfigure this useless service. I dont need it to tell me what cant be accessed and what not, thats why I have an AV. And a very good one.

Please read here
https://forums.comodo.com/secure-dns-help-cis/securedns-product-website-t62091.0.html;msg437600#msg437600

Thats the thing local area connection no longer appears on my network connections, it use to before tho, i dont know if comodo changed that. How else do i modify DNS settings? Comodo changed it with no ability to revert.

No, it’s easy to revert. It’s as easy as clicking a button. Comodo can’t and won’t do anything more than to add the IP addresses of its DNS service to your networking setup.

If you no longer have a connection, it isn’t the fault of Comodo. Something else must have happened. Have you tried the setup wizard to create a new connection?

Trying the wizard it tells me that my broadband connection is already configured and ready for use. Indeed im always connected to the internet (like right now) However my local area connection appears to be invisible.

How else can I adjust DNS settings? The only thing that appears for network connections is AOL which i never use. Below it Local Area Connection always used to appear, not anymore.

Do you still see the icon in your system tray?

If so, try right clicking it and selecting Open Network Connections and see if you see the network there. If you still don’t see your LAN connection, then right click on the network icon in the tray and select Status. Then click on Properties, select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and click Properties again. Then click on Obtain DNS server address automatically, and your DNS servers will no longer be using SecureDNS.

To ensure that you don’t still have some sites resolving to SecureDNS, open a CMD window. If you don’t know how to do this, click on the Start button, select Run, type cmd and press Enter. At the prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns

You can also type ipconfig /all and down near the bottom, you’ll see DNS Servers. These should now contain the IPs of your providers DNS servers.

[attachment deleted by admin]

The LAN icon has never shown on my system tray.

What OS are you using?

With XP you can use the Netsh.exe to change your DNS servers from the command line, but I don’t know if the syntax is the same in Vista or Windows 7.

For example: (Type this at a CMD prompt)

netsh interface ip set dns "Local Area Connection" dhcp

This should do the same thing as going through your settings and clicking the button next to Obtain DNS server address automatically.

Is your network connections service running? If this is disabled it won’t show tray icon or in network connections folder.