Remote Desktop stop working

Hello,

after downloading and installing comodo firewall on my netbook, suddenly I cannot remote the netbook, after setting the global rule, open port 3389 etc~ still no effect, disabled the firewall, still same, even after I uninstall comodo firewall… still, I cannot remote my netbook again… :cry: always nothing happened after enter credentials

anyone can help to solve it? I use my netbook as download machine, so remote desktop is so important for me…

Hi sylphan,
Did you change your DNS servers to Comodo Secure DNS during install?

Check here, choose your Operating System and in the final step Click On Obtain DNS server address automatically.
This will enable your ISP DNS servers.

Ah, thanks for reply,

Nope, I unchecked it during the installation, DNS must be still default, I using remote desktop via LAN cable from my desktop… no problem occurred before installing comodo firewall on my netbook, but now, after entering credential, it’s just connecting then, nothing happened… Is there any way to set network setting to default? or comodo firewall setting that allowed remote desktop via LAN?

Sometimes it happens that you can’t connect to the internet, or it is not accessible like before, after uninstalling, using the unofficial clean up tool or trying a manual deinstallation. Then the Inspect driver is still present and needs to be uninstalled.

How to uninstall the CIS firewall driver when it stays present? Look up the properties of the network connection, select the Comodo Firewall driver and uninstall it. See the attached image.