Release an CCIS

1. What actually happened or you saw:

CCAV is becoming a great security software but it lacks Firewall builtin.

1. What you wanted to happen or see:

I want to see COMODO releasing an CCIS, an Comodo Cloud internet Security, with Comodo Cloud AV and Comodo Firewall builtin on it.

1. Why you think it is desirable:

I see a lot of potential on CCAV and I think that if we could have Comodo Fireeall builtin on it, this could the the killer security suite.

1. Any other information, screenshots etc:

Put this request on schedule or on staff metting so people from COMODO can vote about it and see if this is desired or not. I guess it is and I can say that it is by comodo products users.

+1 :-TU

For me NO. I do not want firewall in a Cloud antivirus. So much product to maintain, Comodo cannot overcome them.
I love the bare AV with amazing sandbox. Windows Firewall is enough. This product should stay at basic level because Comodo should attract novice users. More component means more alerts.
Why do you want firewall? If you need firewall, use CIS.

I was thinking about something similar to CIS installer, where the user has the option to install either only the AV + sandbox or FW + AV + sandbox.
I also would like to have a lightweight security software, but a good two-way FW is very useful, for example to tame apps like qbittorrent.

You can check the following posts of mine:

I agree with yigido on this. The simplicity of the GUI is nice and I hope over time, it doesn’t become too bloated. I’m not a fan of “flat” icons (like Windows 10) but Comodo have made it look just right with the right amount of settings (this is good for novice users).

:slight_smile: