ReInstall Fail, unable to Delete CIS Registry Keys

Hi everybody, first of all sorry for my bad english…

I come from Germany, but in the German Forum of Comodo i never have found Help for any problems.

That is happend:

Some Days ago, Comodo ICS have Updated to v3.11. Minutes after the Update i opened my Firewall Aplication Rules Tab,
for controll. After i click on “OK”, it comes the “oops Comodo Error Messge”. I reopen my Firewall Aplication Rules Tab, to look whats
happened. And…the Windows was completly empty. All Rules from my Aplicatios are gone…in the other Tab of the Network Rules
are the same, only a clean and empty Window.

I reboot my Machine and hope, that this Error is gone after reboot. But after the Windows LogIn, the Firewall do not
start anymore, not automaticly and not by Hand, nothing happends.

So, i try to re-install it.
First i Uninstall the CIS and than i delete all Files from the HD and all Registry Keys from the Old Comodo Installation,
to have a clean System for the ReInstall. The typical Registry Keys are: “LEGACY_CMDAGENT , LEGACY_CMDGUARD,
LEGACY_CMDHLP and LEGACY_INSPECT” too delete this Keys, you have to Modify the Accessrigths, than are deleting
is possible. It give some other Keys wich are in the registry after UnInstalling the CIS, but i know the Places, i haves uninstall
the CIS many Times and after testing other security apps i have reinstall the comodo, allways with any probs.

I use the CIS without the AV Modul and HopSurfToolbar, with Defense+ and with Threatcast
(But Threatcast dont Work after the Update to 3.9).

But this Time, i have a new Registry Key since the Update to 3.11, wich is absolutly Impossible to Delete. And now it is also Impossible
to reinstall the CIS (3.10 and 3.11 dont work, other versions i haven´t)

The new Keys are under: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE → System → Software → Comodo” this Key wtith all Underkeys
are impossible to delete, and there are some old Rulesetkeys from H.I.P.S. and Defense+, with some old
allowed and deney Entries from my Aplications.
It is not possible to Modify the Accesrigths, also not possible to give them to a new owner. I have also reboot Windows in
Safe Mode, with AdminRigths…no Chance to delete this Keys (I have install the CIS under Administrator and i have uninstall
the CIS under Administrator)

If i now install the CIS, the Setup works like allways, no Problems but after Reboot , a message pops up from the Installvladiation
Tool from the CIS and says: Problems with the Installation found, try to correct it?" and if i choose “Yes” came a message,
“Unable to Fix the Problem” and thats it…game over.

And now i wich to know how i can delete this wonderfull RegKeys, because i think this is the problem, why the reinstall fail.
Because this is the only difference between the other CIS Versions.

My Sys:
AMD Atlohn 64 3200+, Asus A8N SLI SE nForce4 Mainboard, Soundblaster Audigy2 ZS, 2 GB Cosair DDR400 Ramm,
nVidia Geforce 9800GT, 2x Samsung 320GB S-ATA Raid 0-Stripping

WinXP x32 SP3 with all Updates and Patches, all Drivers are the newest, IE8, FF3.5 and Opera 9.
Avast AntiVir pro 4.8

May be there are other security programs running in the background that interfere. Try disabling them for now and see what that brings with CIS installed. When that doesn’t work try the following.

We are gonna take a look to see if there are some old drivers of your previously uninstalled security programs are still around. Go to Device Manager → View → show hidden devices → now look under Non Plug and Play drivers → when you see a driver that belongs to your previous security programs click right → uninstall —> reboot your computer.

When the problem persists make sure there are noauto starts from your previous security programs download Autoruns and run it.

This program finds about all auto starts in Windows. This tool can therefore seriously damage Windows when not handled properly. After starting go to Options and choose to hide Windows and Microsoft entries and then push F5 to refresh.

Now check all entries to see if there are references to your previous security program. When you find them untick them. After unticking reboot your computer and see what happens.

When you want to clean install CIS you can also use this script to do the work: https://forums.comodo.com/install_setup_configuration_help/cleanup_tool_for_comodo_internet_security-t36499.0.html;msg259617#msg259617 .