Reactivate Defense+ with leak protection only

I disabled Defense+ and now want to reactivate it, but only with the leak protection equivalent of v2.4, as offered on install. Is there an easy way to do this eg a .reg file somewhere, and without losing my current customisations?

Henry

Go to Miscellaneous\Manage My Configurations and export your settings. Then import them once you reinstall.

Good idea, but won’t that then overwrite, and disable, Defense+ again?

Henry

Yes. Well its not big deal then to do a complete uninstall and reinstall. I have about 250 programs so it takes me awhile to relearn everything and set it back to where it was. I am sure you dont have that many so just do an uninstall and reinstall. Did you originally install Comodo without D+? If you just deactivated it then you can just reactivate and reboot.

Did you originally install Comodo without D+? If you just deactivated it then you can just reactivate and reboot.
I only deactivated it - so if I reactivate it, will it have retained the 'leakproof' settings, or will it be full protection? Is there nowhere which shows the difference between the leakproof and full HIPS settings?

Henry

Reactivate it, go to Miscelleneous → Manage My Configurations → Select → Network Security.

Network Security = leak protection
Optimum Security = full HIPS

That’s what I was looking for!! Thanks. :slight_smile: