What you did: Right clicked Comodo in the taskbar clicked ‘Exit’
What actually happened or you actually saw: Popup Window saying, 'Cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
What you expected to happen or see: Should be able to exit the firewall and install applications.
How you tried to fix it & what happened: Turn Comodo back on and you can install applications.
Details (exact version) of any software involved with download link: Comodo Firewall 5
Any other information you think may help us: Should be able to exit Comodo and install software, but you can’t. Once you exit Comodo it won’t let you install any application, they all return the same popup window.
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: Please see attached image comodo.jpg
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: Comodo Firewall 5
- Whether you imported a configuration, if so from what version: No
- Defense+ and Sandbox OR Firewall security level: Paranoid Mode - Sandbox Disabled - (Safe Mode Proactive)
- OS version, service pack, no of bits, UAC setting, & account type: XP Pro SP2 - Admin Level Account
- Other security and utility software running: Avira 10
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): None
I just want to summarize by saying, that any application/exe I try to click on will not install if I shutdown Comodo.
[attachment deleted by admin]