Re-Installing Comodo ForewallPro

I recently got a message by popup saying “comodo has turned off all monitors” It offered a solution in uninstall and the reinstall. I did so but when reinstall attempted message came “can’t install as Comodo already installed” "Do you wish to uninstall? yes/no. Comodo is not in program lists or any known folder, can’t find a trace except there are a few Registry entries still shown. I was told there was a problem with the installer, is this correct? If so how do I reinstall and use ?

IHAVE HAD TO UNINSTALL COMODO (AS SUGGESTED BY PROGRAM), I AM NOW UNABLE TO REINSTALL AS A MESSAGE COMES SAYING "CAN’T DO, COMODO ALREADY INSTALLED). THERE ARE NO INDICATIONS THAT IT IS, NO FILES, NO PROGRAM SHOWN ONLY A VAGUE ENTRY IN REGISTRY TO COMODO GROUP.CAN’T INSTALL ANOTHER FIREWALL AS I DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM? CAN ANYONE OFFER A SOLUTION AS IT’S DRIVING ME NUTS AND CAUSING OTHER PROBLEMS. SOME SAY THERE IS A FAULT WITH THE COMODO INSTALLER WHICH DOESN’T SOLVE MY PROBLEM. NEED HRLP DESPARATLY

Hi,

https://forums.comodo.com/frequently_asked_questions_faq_for_comodo_firewall/manual_uninstall-t5326.0.html

Hope it helps

PS: disable caps lock pls :slight_smile: