Minidump.zip - Starting yesterday afternoon, I started getting random BSODs. I can’t tell if they are related to CIS, but the only BSODs I have ever had were CIS related. My programs have remained relatively static. I rarely install new software (except upgrading my browser, Flash etc.) If you could just confirm that it isn’t related to CIS, I would appreciate the help.
- What you did: General use of the computer
- What actually happened or you actually saw: Random BSODs
- What you expected to happen or see: Normal computer use (no crashes)
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: Uninstalled 1135 and clean installed 1142
- Details (exact version) of any software involved with download link: n/a
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): My system has always been rock solid. The only BSODs I ever received were from CIS in the early stages (unfortunately). I haven’t added any software recently. The BSODs are random with and without surfing the Web.
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: Attached with minidumps
- Screenshots of related event logs or the active processes list: n/a
- A CIS config report or file. Attached with minidumps
- Crash or freeze dump file: Attached
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: 6347 - Proactive
- Whether you imported a configuration, if so from what version: No import
- Defense+ and Sandbox OR Firewall security level: D+ Safe Mode, CFP Custom Policy, SB Enabled
- OS version, service pack, no of bits, UAC setting, & account type: WinXP Pro SP3 32 bit, Administrator
- Other security and utility software running: MBAM and SAS on demand
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): None
Minidump 02.zip - Just got another one! I’m trying to isolate the problem. I got this one with the Sandbox Disabled.
Minidump 03.zip - Sandbox and D+ Disabled
[attachment deleted by admin]