Ranch Rush (Game) - FP

Ranch Rush is a game I bought this morning.

The game is here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/3652/ranch-rush-game/index.html
(There are free versions available for download)

The following files are detected as Heur.Suspicious[at]20819025: RanchRush.exe, and rrrqfgc.exe

bass.dll is detected as heur.unknown.

I’m not sure how to check the number of myr CIS database so I cannot provide it x_x But when i click to update it says no updates are available so it is current.

I have had another BigFish game too be detected before but that was fixed when I simply submitted the files, but this time the upload is not working so I am using this method and crossing my fingers that it won’t take much time to be fixed. I know it is false positives, but it still makes me entirely too nervous to simply exclude or ignore items that make my antivirus scream at me. So… I am waiting for it to be fixed before I play my new game.

Hi Sohno,

We will verify this and get back to you with the conclusion.

Regards,
Ionel

BigFish game
I can explain this, It's because the way Bigfish protects SOME of there games from pirating

Easiest way to submit false positive

The simplest way

1. Open comodo icon
  2. Under “misc” or “antivirus” icon (depending on the version
  3. Click "submit file, find the the files in question and slide it over, then click on false positive, then send
    Your done

Give it some time and it should be fixed (Depending on how busy)

The fastest way to get a false positive fixed is to submit it via this interface:

hi Sohno,

This is to inform you that false-positive with
<RanchRush.exe> (SHA1: )
has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <4362> of Comodo Internet Security Version<4.0.135239.742> and confirm it.

Regards,
liufuxin
Comodo AntiVirus Lab
2010-3-24