Question about Trusted Software Venders

My question is will moving the Comodo database files (C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\database" to a new location to clear the trusted venders software cause any problems?

I did do it to a test PC and everything has been working great and there are NO trusted venders listed which is also GREAT! But is there something I’m not seeing?

I did this because I’m sick of that list and having no real control over it, sure I can remove them one by stinking one (Which I have no clue why we can’t select them in groups) or run in paranoid mode but I don’t want to do either, I want to run in Safe Mode and have control over what I want in that list. I don’t use Sandbox, I use Sandboxie, so removing the select box that uses the trusted venders I’m not sure if it does any good. I normally disable Comodo’s sandbox.

Is there another way to clear the white list or do I have to go by and remove them one by one by one by one?

Does anyone have a good reason why we have to remove them one by one by one by one by one and why we can’t do a “CTRL-A” or “SHIFT-CLICK”??

Thanks for any help

Thanks for the reply but I already know how to spend 25 minutes removing them one by one.

Why is there an option to remove them one by one but not by bulk? Do these guys pay Comodo to get added so now Comodo wants to make it difficult to remove them?

Plus I don’t use the sandbox feature so if I removed the check box to use the trusted venders and then disable the sandbox will CIS still NOT use the Trusted Vender list?

My biggest question is why oh why can’t we just remove them in bulk??? removing 10000 entries one by one is pure B.S.

Comodo does not get paid by the companies on the TSV list.

There have been a lot of requests to make the TSV list more manageable. Hopefully it arrives with CIS 6.

Plus I don't use the sandbox feature so if I removed the check box to use the trusted venders and then disable the sandbox will CIS still NOT use the Trusted Vender list?
The sandbox settings mention trusted installers; not trusted vendors. In CIS 5 there is not a checkbox to disable TSV list. You wil have to manually delete the entries in the list.
My biggest question is why oh why can't we just remove them in bulk??? removing 10000 entries one by one is pure B.S.
There have been a lot of requests to make the TSV list more manageable. Hopefully it arrives with CIS 6.