I went to this address:

Then i started ShieldsUP > Proceed > and there you can check:

File Sharing
Common Ports
All Service Ports
Messenger Spam
Browser Headers

When i checked Common Ports i get this messge:

Ping Reply: RECEIVED (FAILED) — Your system REPLIED to our Ping (ICMP Echo) requests, making it visible on the Internet. Most personal firewalls can be configured to block, drop, and ignore such ping requests in order to better hide systems from hackers. This is highly recommended since "Ping" is among the oldest and most common methods used to locate systems prior to further exploitation.

Where can i stop reply ping in Comodo FW? And please describe me about ping replay. Do i really need this to stop?

Do i really need this to stop?
Yes ans No: instutionnal websites are by definition pingable, not meaning for this reason it is a threat: ping only makes you visible, and is a door for other threats if your system has some vulnerabilities, but not if it doesn't.
Where can i stop reply ping in Comodo FW? And please describe me about ping replay.
Please use the search function, the answer has been brought many times, it would be useless to make still another thread from this (non) issue.

I have to look into 10+ topics and read different conversations. Can you just tell disable that i that. I do not need more explanation.