Ques for sandboxie users...

If I download a program I want to test drive in a sandbox and “allow” relevant comodo FW permissions while running it in the sandbox, will those permissions be retained in comodos’ remembered permissions outside the sandbox? I presumed they would be since comodo is running as normal from outside the boxie. The one time I’ve looked before and after deleting the contents I couldn’t find any indication they had been retained. (This isn’t a “problem” needing to be solved per se, I just want to be sure I understand how SB is interacting with my security programs).

So in practical terms, if I make “undesirable” changes to Comodo FW while playing in a sandbox do I need to remember to go back and undo/disallow them after deleting the SB?

Comodo will catch that start.exe (sandboxie) wants to load the app (start.exe is “parent”) who wants to contact the net. The rule you create, if you choose to remember it, will still be there when you close the sandboxie session.

So in practical terms, if I make "undesirable" changes to Comodo FW while playing in a sandbox do I need to remember to go back and undo/disallow them after deleting the SB?

No you don’t, if you don’t check the “remember my answer for this application”

Okey dokey thanks, that’s what I thought. Just wanted to check.