Put the Drag and Drop Sandboxing Function Back In Basic View For CIS GUI [V7]

1. What version of CIS, or Comodo Firewall, are you currently using:
CIS 7.0.313494.4115

2. What actually happened or you saw:
The drag and drop function (which was very useful) for sandbox is no longer there for this version.

3. What you wanted to happen or see:
I would like to see the drag and drop function for the sandbox restored, as it was in the previous version

4. Why you think it is desirable:
I find it very convenient to use when sandboxing apps

5. Any other information:
None.

I’m sorry, but Wish Requests must focus on a single improvable aspect of CIS. Thus, please edit your first post so that it is focused on one particular enhancement. Let me know when you have done this, or if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Set Alert Frequency to a higher level Like Very High (It’s in the Advanced Settings for the Firewall)

Thank you for editing your Wish Request. However, please edit your wish so that users can understand specifically what has been degraded, and what idea you have for how to improve it. Without there being a specific problem, and a specific solution, I cannot forward this to the Waiting Area to be voted on.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Thank you for editing your first post. Now I understand what you are looking for.

I made a few alterations to the title and to the content of your wish. Please look it over and let me know if you are happy with the wish as is. If so I will forward this to the Waiting Board to be voted on.

Thank you.

Yes, thanks. Btw i like this new version, thanks everyone involved!

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now reset the poll and moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

Drag and Drop Sandboxing is available on CIS 7 when using the Classic Theme! :a0

I hadn’t realized that. In that case it appears that this wish has already been fulfilled.

Thus, I will move this to the Added section.

Thanks.