- CPU (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
Windows XP SP3
- Actively-running security and utility applications (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
Avast, CIS 4.1.150349.920
- Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
I have 3 hard drives in my computer, two of them are configured as dynamic disks and 100GB on both disks are configured as part of a 200GB striped raid drive. File paths of the programs in this raid drive start in Comodo with
which is the root of the drive.
CIS works otherwise fine with this setup except that when pressing Purge in the Network Security Policy to remove all entries for any deleted programs. It reports that all the programs in the software raid drive as missing and suggests that I delete the entries for them, even though the programs are still there. If I complete the Purge operation, I have to add those programs back to the Network Security Policy, again.
I have attached a screentshot of the problem:
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
None, please look at the above description.
- Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
Defense+ in Training Mode, Firewall in Safe Mode.
- If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD post in BSODs: Please add your minidump files here
- Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
Administrator account in XP used.