- CPU (32 bit or 64 bit):
- Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
Windows XP SP3
- Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step)
- Remove previously in putted proxy settings and untick ‘Use http proxy’ box.
- Click ‘OK’ to accept changes.
- Try to update virus defs and CIS still tries to talk to proxy server (see screen shot - in this case our proxy is 192.168.16.5)
Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
Removed proxy settings from IE and restarted CIS UI. Computer restart fixed problem - but not really what you want do after changing the setting each time.
- Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
‘Out of the box’ config (4.1…920)
[attachment deleted by admin]