Protect a container from enciphering of files

Hello
At the Comodo HIPS installation it is disconnected. But the container is included. If the container isolates the unknown program and the extortioner will be this program, the program what ciphers files – is able to protect a container from enciphering of files?

I very much ask developers to carry out the small test because to me it is important for my tranquility. I cannot carry out this small test at myself as I have no necessary conditions.
Test purpose simple: it is necessary to establish that the Container can cope without HIPS with such threats as Ransomware: Wannacry, Cerber, Petya, Bad Rabbit, AES-NI, Osiris and others

Thanks in advance reputable developers. I hope, I not really strongly disturbed you.

yes

To me the developed answer is very important - you checked this information? There is a test?

And where developers? H-e-e-e-e-e-l-p :slight_smile:

you can check cruelsister videos she tried all of them no one passed ı can give you links

It can help - give, please, a hyperlink

ps
And where developers? H-e-e-e-e-e-l-p :slight_smile:

Comodo Firewall against Ransomware - YouTube > lots of ransomware

Comodo Firewall 10 against the Serpent - YouTube > serpent

NotPetya vs Comodo Firewall - YouTube > not petya

Comodo Firewall 10 vs WannaCry Ransomware - YouTube > wannacry

Thanks. A lot of work is made! To be necessary for me some time to size up. After that I will leave the comment.

Hello, kyl. I still analyze… And I have a new idea. Did you try to carry out a separate inspection by HIPS? Without participation of the Container? Especially check of an opportunity interests are sewn up from Gpcode.

these videos arent mine and you dont need hips if you configure properly auto containment

it is cruelsister s channel ı can give you setting/ config video link if you wanna

https://youtu.be/FoIu3Z2ImO8?t=382 < settings video

with this settings no malware/ransomware variants and gpcode or something go through comodo cause they cant even start with this settings comodo doesnt allow them run so you dont have to worry

you can see various videos how comodo perform well