ProblemsProblemsProblems

Well… here goes nut’tin…
…I see that there are various postings about LicenseVerifications NOT working… ALSO… Various reasons given concerning I.S.P. “blockings” etc etc etc

My problem is different… (of course)…
With the various “on-board” “tools”, “utilities”, etc etc, I have available to me… I have determined that one of my various OnBoardProtectiveSoftwareGoodies are being somewhat OverProtective…
… and not even allowing the computer to SEND the TO the I.S.P.
-------------- (for either blocking or whatever…) ---------------
…the necessary string of “packets” for I.S.P. “processing” …

I have tried selectively shutting down / or blocking parts of these various softwares… hoping to find TheSolution… with No luck…
…( oh, I suppose that IF I were a SuperDuperGeekieDude, I could figger-it-out with the various utilities I am just beginning to LearnToUse…) …
…but-that-time-is-not-yet…

I am using your Firewall… and have just downloaded the beta AntiVirus etc etc etc… and would VeryMuch like to prefer to use what appears to terrific* products…

Sooooooo… with ConsiderableOptimisim… hoping that a solution is suggested… I post this message… BooHooHooHoo…
Grrrrrrrrrr… stupid-computers… grrrrrrrrrr… grrrr…
Please post here… of course… (as) I CANNOT be TheOnlyPersonWithThisProblem…
However, please feel free to send a suggestion to me “at” JimDunningham (at) Yahoo .com
ThankYouThankYouThankYou
ThankYou
ThankYou
ThankYou
ThankYou
fur ANY Help YaAll can come up with… KissKiss… ByeNow… (signed)… Jim

Okayyyy, mate post sensibly. I don’t care if you have occasional typo’s, incorrect grammar (I am not perfect) but please make it sensible.

State as following:

Problem
What you have done so far to solve it
ONE polite Thankyou or whatever you want.

THANKS!!!