Problems with website.

I didn’t know where to post this topic, but since I was trying to download CSC I decided to put it here.
From: Comodo: Cloud Native Cyber Security Platform when I click the “download >” or “more info >” buttons I get a page http://system-cleaner.comodo.com/download.html that looks mosly like unformatted text. It looks like a heirarichal tree of links starting at the comoco home page (looks like a site map). At the bottom is the CSC - Download section. There are two rectangles, one for 32 bit version and one for 64 bit version. In the 64 bit version rectangle I can clearly see the “Download 64 bit version” link. In the 32 bit version, the link is not visable, but by “scanning around” with the mouse I was able to find a place (although blank) that I was able to click for the link.

I also get the site map look from:
Comodo BackUp “download >” and “more info >”
Comodo AntiVirus “more info >” (“down load >” is o.k.)
Comodo SecureEmail “download >” and “more info >”
Comodo Memory Firewall “download >” and “more info >”

And these look like formatted web pages (as expected):
Comodo Bo Clean is o.k.
Comodo SecureEmail is o.k.
Comodo iVault is o.k.
Comodo Firewall Pro is o.k.
Comodo Verification Engine is o.k.
Comodo Internet Security is o.k.

When I click the “download >” button for CSC I get the ! Icon and “Error onpage.” at the bottom of the browser. Click the ! icon and selecting “show details” I get:
Line: 162
Char: 3
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
URL: http://system-cleaner.comodo.com/download.html

Windows XP Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer
Version 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236

Thanks,
DJL

Hi Amorak

Do you have a different browser that you could try this with. The links work fine for me with Firefox. It could be that you are using IE6 or it could be SP3 or a combination of the two. Let us know .

John

No, IE6 is all I have on my work computer (company policy).

I will try at home.

Thanks,

DJL

Works fine on my home computer.

Windows XP Home edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer
Version 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236

Thanks,

DJL

It looks like the workplace doesn’t want you to download anything, and has it blocked.

John