Problems with Comodo Dragon Pop-ups

I am having a severe problem with comodo dragon pop-ups. How do I uninstall Comodo Dragon to reinstall it? I can’t find it anywhere except my Action Center and I have no idea how I got Action Center to open. It states it is “on.” When I click on it to turn it off, nothing happens. How do I uninstall it to start over? It is not listed in my Control Center to uninstall software. Is it a permanent fixture on my computer? I just turned on my computer this morning and had 25 pop-up Defense Alerts that won’t go away. Really annoying.

Fifty-three people have viewed this question and NO ONE WILL HELP ME? I found CD under my “Computer: Acer,” but it won’t let me delete it because it is “active.” How do I deactivate it? “Our developers regularly post and we would love to hear from you” is what your software states. So where the heck are they? I’ve had about 60 pop=ups in 15 minutes. This is ridiculous!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hi Tiredofthis,
It is not that no one want’s to help, we all would help if we could work out what is happening.

Regarding the pop-ups, what messages are you getting and what is generating the pop-ups or when are they occurring?

If Dragon is still installed, check the following location for ‘uninstall.exe’.
64-bit systems: C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon
32-bit systems: C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon

Thanks.

Could you post screenshots of the D+ logs of around the time you are getting alerts for Dragon.

Another angle is to run the Dragon installer and choose to repair the installation.

This topic is locked. Please post further comments in this thread:
https://forums.comodo.com/help-cd/how-to-uninstall-comodo-dragon-t107618.0.html