Problem with WebFilter

1. I created a Categorie with the ONLY adress “www.com” Of course Icreated also the
    corredponding BlockRule. The Internetadress “www.com” is from hpHosts-EMD (Malware-Sites)

2. When I introduce the adress to browser, Comodo Webfilter blocks the adress instantly.
    So far, everythin is correct.

3. A while later I introduce the adress “computerbild.de” which is not on the blocklist at all
    and the Comodo Webfilter blocked the adress.

4. If I delete “www.com” from the comodo Website blocklist, I have no problem
    with “computerbild.de”.

What is going on? So I am confused about the Webfilter. Which more adresses wil get
blocked?
Anyway, thanks for looking at this problem.

1. Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably: Yes, reproducable
  2. If you can, exact steps to reproduce.
    • Create a webfilter Categorie (with the corresponding BlockRule) which includes
      the adress-site “www.com
    • invoke the site “www.com” with the browser. The site will be blocked. This is okay.
    • invoke the site “www.computerbild.de” with the browser (a site similar to pcmag.com).
      The site will also be blocked. This is wrong. the site should not be blocked.
    • remove the site “www.com” from the blocklist.
    • the site “computerbild.de” is not blocked.
  3. One or two sentences explaining what actually happened: see step 2.
  4. One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen: see step 2
  5. If a software compatibility problem: No, not a compatibility problem
  6. Any software except CIS/OS involved: NO
  7. Exact CIS version & configuration[: CIS 8.1.0.4426 configuration as Chiron suggested in
    “How to install Comodo Firewall”
  8. Modules enabled & level: see step 7
  9. Have you made any other changes to the default config: see step 7
  10. Have you updated (without uninstall): NO, I always make a clean install
  11. Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: NO
  12. OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit UAC enabled
  13. Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS,
    including initial trial security
    a) NO b) NO

I assume this is meant as a bug report and I will move it to the bug reporting board.

Please edit your post following Required Format For Reporting Bugs.

PM Sent

Since jomi has not provided all the required information for a bug report im going to move this to incomplete. Please note the devs dont often look in this section so your bug may not be fixed. Feel free to add the rest of the information from the required format then i can forward this to the devs.

Thanks