problem with updating a virus definitions in CIS

My CIS is not updating himself for about 3 days, till that time there was no problem with that. Any ideas?
Please help me.

Did import an old profile of a previous version of CIS. What version of CIS are you using?

my version is 3.5.57173.439

I’ve got the same version of CIS, and having installed it yesterday I naturally tried to update the Virus Database first of all and found out that the updating progress but immediately reached 30% and then freezed dead, without any error notifications or any suggestions to rerun the process. Today the things remain precisely the same - I’ve clicked “Update Virus Database” and here are my 30% standing still ???

Did you import an old configuration? Apart from that today CIS 3.8 went final: https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews_cis/comodo_internet_security_3864263468_released-t34345.0.html .

You can try a clean install and install the latest. Uninstall CIS and reboot. Then clean the registry with Comodo System Cleaner and clean all Comodo related folder under Program Files and documents and setting(for XP)/user(for Vista). Then install.

You can save your configuration before uninstalling. Only load the new config after you made sure the AV update is working. Then import your old config and see how the AV update goes.