Problem with the logging

Hi all

Vista HP, SP2, 32 bit
Comodo FW (Custom Policy)/Defense+ (Safe Mode)/Sandbox enabled, Proactive security
MSE

Since a couple of days ago both FW and D+ Events only log what happened in the current session. If I reboot everything will be gone.
Before the logs stayed there until I cleared them manualy.
I didn’t change any settings since I instaled it and in More/Preferences/Logging everything is as it should be.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Just a suggestion have you checked Tasks Launched to see if there is a entry there.

Dennis

Yes. At every reboot it says it deleted the log file because it reached the limit size. But that’s not true: in Preferences/Logging I have it set at 20 MB; but it deletes it even if there is only one entry.

I had to do a OS reinstall (for other reasons).
After a fresh install of CIS everything went well.
Now the issue came back.
Does anyone has the same problem?

Regards.

Anyone?

Even if I choose to move my logging to my Documents folder it will show an empty file.
If there is no answer to this could someone say “there is no answer”?
Thanks.

Nothing…

Mad Hatter’s Holiday…
The Way Through the Woods…
The Killings at Badger’s Drift…
The Firefly Cage…
The Lady Part…
Hazell Meets the first Eleven…

My logs don’t reset with each boot.

Pls PM me with your details so that I can get a Dev to look at it…
thanks

That’s alright. I’ll try a new release.
Thanks for the answer.

So… the CEO (who so gently pops-in) said he would PM me and calll for the devs https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/bob-who-accepted-a-job-to-promote-avast-is-coming-to-our-forums-to-bad-mouth-us-2-t67144.0.html;msg474003#msg474003 and so on.
I’m still waiting. Not that I was expecting, well…

CIS has bloated beyond recognition.
It has become sort of a Frankenstein.
And it gets worst and worst.

A HIPS based product will always have to try to square the circle.
Comodo is going the wrong way (if there’s a way).
They are circling the square… good luck.

eh?
Pls read above…

I said: PM me with your details so that I can get a Dev to look at it…(Posted on: December 30, 2010, 07:14:03 PM)

You said: Don’t worry, I will try a new version…(Posted on: December 30, 2010, 08:10:47 PM)

and now You are saying this? “So… the CEO (who so gently pops-in) said he would PM me and calll for the devs”

I said PM me with your details, pls read the post again! The offer still stands.

Melih