Problem with install for PPP network adaptor (CFP 3.0.14.276 Vista 64 (X64)

I have just installed Comodo Firewall (3.0.14.276) onto Vista 64 which connects to the internet using a Speedtouch 330 ADSL adaptor via USB. The Comodo Firewall does something with the Speedtouch PPP adaptor (ISDN channel) which means that the network connection is lost and there is no adaptor. My Vista 64 is fully up-to-date with all Microsoft updates. If I uninstall the Comodo Firewall then the network adaptor re-appears.

I have just installed this version of Comodo on a clean install of Vista 64 and I get the same problems. Interestingly I installed the same version of Comodo on Windows XP (normal 32 bit) on the same machine and this works fine. I therefore think there is a bug in how PPP adaptors (ISDN channel) are handled by the Vista 64 build.

Ifanyone has any workarounds on how to re-configure the network adaptors please let me know.

I too have this problem. Same OS, same modem (standard thomson speedtouch 330 from tiscali broadband), newer build 3.0.25.378. I also ran comodo with that modem on an XP machine and it was fine.

I wonder if there is a workaround or a fix for this problem-- I’d appreciate your suggestions. If it’s not possible then suggestions for a compatible modem are welcome too, or even an alternative 64bit firewall (free or otherwise- tried agnitum outpost trial already but dont like it).

Thanks for your help.