Problem With D+ and SUPERAntiSpyware Pro

Hi,

I have a problem with D+ and SUPERAntiSpyware Pro. I am on XP SP2 and Antivir. No problem previously with it, with Windows Defender and Spybot. So I’ve uninstalled them and I installed SUPERAntiSpyware Pro, in clean PC Mode and installation mode. No problem with
Firewall but I have messages from D+ :

Device\Harddisk1\DP(1)0-0+7\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe Access Memory C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\cfp.exe
22/02/2008 00:28:36 \Device\Harddisk1\DP(1)0-0+7\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe Access Memory C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
22/02/2008 00:29:44 \Device\Harddisk1\DP(1)0-0+7\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe Access Memory C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe

I put SUPERAntiSpyware in Sofware Vendor, then, I put it in trust application but always the same messages : when the computer start ot when I scan files with SUPERAntiSpyware;
it’s seems that existing an incompatibility between this sotware and Comodo (I have the last release 3.018…). Is there an issue ? Thanks (V)

Greetings!

This is not a problem, since Defense+ will log both allowed and denied actions. If SUPERAntiSpyware reads the memory of cfp.exe and cmdagent.exe, it’s completely normal, as it scans all running processes.

That happened to me. You need to add SAS to Comodo D+ rules. It was also happening to me with Set Point. So Ragwing Reborn is wrong. See this post. Open up D+ settings. Click and highlight the Comodo entry on top. Click edit. Click access rights. Next to memory add SAS. I am trying to find the post.

Here you go. Worked for me with Set Point and SAS.

https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/defense_blocked_suspicious_attempts-t19927.0.html

Ok, thanks, I try that but I am not sure that I full understand this issue.

Its a false positive on Comodo’s part.

Hi,

Sorry i’ve looked at your posr carefully but I can’t create this Sysutils point, how do you exactly please ?

The “Sysutils” is an example to go off of. You can only use that if you have that program.

Hi,

Ok, i created thr rules and all is right now, thanks. (V)