Problem with Comodo Dragon since update to 16.2

Hello. I am having a problem that started happening ever since Dragon updated to 16.2. Sometimes after I’m finished browsing and close the browser out by clicking the X, I get a message, “Whoa! Comodo Dragon has crashed. Restart now?” The odd thing is that this doesn’t happen all the time, but enough to get on my nerves…say like 1 in every 3 close outs. Anyway, I have tried uninstalling, running ccleaner registry cleaner (it didn’t find any registry obsoletes left by dragon uninstall), then restarting pc and reinstalling Dragon to no avail. I must also mention that I am running Comodo Firewall as well…just the firewall. And I know thats up to date. I’m running Windows 7 Home 64bit SP1 and current with updates. The plug ins installed are: Remoting viewer, Java, Flash, Shockwave, Silverlight and Default plug in. I hope I provided everything needed to help with my issue. Like I said, it only started happening after updating to 16.2. Thanks in advance for any help.

This looks like a bug to me. Please do the honourable thing of making a bug report in Bug Reports - CD following the guidelines described in How to Submit Bug Reports (read this if you want them fixed). That would help Comodo make Dragon a better browser.