Problem: The Manual Analyse is minimized

When I run a manual analysis of files the progress analysis appears minimized…
is not possible to see what files are trying to analyse or the final result of them…

how I can fix this problem?

thanks in advance

[attachment deleted by admin]

There may have been a problem with your installation. What happens when you run the diagnostics?

it’s not a installation error.

It worked fine, since 2 days ago, I done a analysis (manual of a folder and the information about the progress appears in the screen).

Right now it has change (only for manual analyses). If i pass the diagnostics the program doesn’t detect any problem on the installation…

very strange…

Strange. Looking in your taskbar, it appears there are two scan windows open. Were you doing two scans, or is this what happens when you do a scan?

Have you tried clicking the minimize button and seeing if that allows you to then maximize the window?

Well…
One window is the comodo antivirus interface… where you can select options, preferences…i open it trying to help me to restore the normal scanning…
but i have not found any opcion.

only when you do a normal scan appears an option: SHOW ON TOP but if you deselect it the problem continue.,…

So the interface window is minimized as well?

I’m just asking because I don’t see it in your screenshot, and if I minimize my interface, it minimizes to the system tray, not the taskbar.