Problem on Windows 8.1...

Hello!
When I installing CIS, my Windows 8.1 gets the blue screen.
In Microsoft Support is saying it is incompatible with the Windows driver for your kernel.
And so I remove the CIS the problem ends.
I would like to use the CIS on my machine, but do not know what to do to resolve this problem.
The error code generated in Windows bluescreen is: 0xc000021A

1. I install CIS - System operates normally.
  2. CIS asks to reboot the system.
  3. Upon entering Windows, in a few seconds the blue screen appears.

What can I do?

Link from Microsoft support: Troubleshoot a STOP 0xC000021A error in Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 - Windows Server | Microsoft Learn

I followed all the steps in this support, but not resolved. Only when uninstalled CIS Windows back to its normality.

Please first make sure your computer is set to create Complete Memory Dumps. To do this please follow the advice given here:

Then reinstall CIS by following the advice given in this post:
https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/most-effective-way-to-reinstallupdate-cis-to-avoidfix-problems-t58620.0.html
It’s possible that this may be able to solve this issue.

However, if the BSOD does occur again, please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided here:
https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/required-format-for-reporting-most-bugs-t102284.0.html;msg743135#msg743135
Then also upload the Complete Dump File, which will be large, to a file sharing site, such as Mega, which is free but does require creating an account. Then paste the download link in your first post.

Let me know if you have any questions, or run into further problems.

Thanks.

Was reinstalling by following the methods I suggested able to solve this issue?

If not then please do follow the rest of the advice I gave in my post so that I can forward this to the devs. Let me know if you have any questions, or run into any problems.

Thanks.

At this time, as there has been no reply, I am going to assume that reinstalling by following the methods I advise was able to solve this issue. Therefore, I will move this report to Resolved.

However, if reinstalling was not able to solve this issue please let me know and I can move this back to the main bug reporting board for continued processing.

Thank you.