problem I'm having with IceDragon

Had anyone experience the problem I’m having with Icedragon.

The Problem I’m starting to get is when I open any webpage half of the Icons do not appear, and sometimes only getting half of page.

I have uninstalled Flashplayer and put it back and I’m still getting the same issue.

Therefore, what I did I copy the links of the pages I was viewing into Internet Explorer and I was able to the pages with no other Problem.

Therefore, if anybody has the same issue as me then there is an issue with Icedragon

Regards

Nigel

Hi Nige_40,
Are you running any 3rd party ad or script blocking extensions?

Also try disabling any other 3rd party extensions in case of a compatibility issue.

Arrr I see the issue now. It seemed to be Ghostery which is an Extension. They must have done an updated of their system and they stuck in a Flash Killer/Silverlight killer when you shut down a webpage, but it was defaulted so I uninstalled it and I have no other problem.

Thanks Captainsticks for your advice.

Regards

Nigel

What I have done now is moved from Ice Dragon onto the Normal Dragon and put Ghostery back on and I can run any page with no Problem. So must be something with that Extension that Ice dragon don’t like. ?

anyway I will leave it for now.

Regards

Nigel

Typo error fixed.

Thanks for posting back, it does appear as if some issue between the two.
We never know what the future will bring. :wink:
Thanks.

Your Welcome Captiansticks,

I was glad to test between the 2 mighty dragons :wink:

But I kind of a agree with you on, We will never know on what the future will bring :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Nigel.