Priority of automatic rules vs manual rules of D+ in clean PC mode

D+=clean PC mode.
I find that for programs which Comodo assumed safe automatically (based on hash, digital certification, cloud scan), manual rules won’t work. D+ never asked even though the manual rule is set to “ask”. Of course, manual rules work in paranoid mode.

So, the question is: is the priority of automatic rules higher than manual rules in clean PC mode? I think this is nonsense, I need to control the behavior of programs 100% by myself, not Comodo.

Anyway, another question: is there official D+ manual available? Not the simple user guide, a detailed explanation of how D+ works is needed.

Hello temp00

Please Remember

Clean PC Mode: From the time you set the slider to 'Clean PC Mode', Defense+ learns the activities of the applications currently installed on the computer while all new executables introduced to the system are monitored and controlled. This patent-pending mode of operation is the recommended option on a new computer or one that the user knows to be clean of malware and other threats. From this point onwardsDefense+ alerts the user whenever a new, unrecognized application is being installed. In this mode, the files in 'My Pending Files' are excluded from being considered as clean and are monitored and controlled.

Defense+ Official Manual

If you wish to be 100% control; Please use paranoid mode; (You may modify what is monitored etc)

CIS > Defense+ > Defense+ Settings > Monitor Settings

Regards
Jacob