Printing from Sandbox

I recently installed CIS and set it up in accordance with Chiron’s article. My wife recently tried to print a document from the sandbox version of firefox, but the print option kept failing for unknown reason. I recently rebuilt the computer and installed the lastest drivers so I know everything is okay. However when I ran printed from the website from outside the sandbox it worked with no issues. Is there a way around this or is it just something I will need to get used to dealing with?

My printer is an Epson Artisan 835.

I also installed CIS on my laptop (rebuilt it too) and I keep getting messages with SVCHOST.exe and some executable from my Epson trying to access my hard drive. Is there a good way to quickly see if I should be allowing programs like this or not?

I also did a Rating Scan as Chiron suggested and 71 items back as unknown. I have the feeling a lot of them have to do with Toshiba files or Epson files. I looked through the list but none of them ring a bell. My desktop only came back with one file and I knew which one that was so I trusted it. Obviously doing that with 71 files will be more of an issue.

Any suggestions?

If you think they are malware then you should try scanning with HitManPro or Malwarebytes. This will tell you if any of them are malware. I had the same issue with nothing printing from a sandboxed web browser. This is probably intentional and not a bug. Hope this helps.
,ad18

Edit: You could also try scanning the files on VirusTotal.

It is the result of running the browser in the sandbox. The limitation was set because certain malwares would use an exploit for print spooler.

I also installed CIS on my laptop (rebuilt it too) and I keep getting messages with SVCHOST.exe and some executable from my Epson trying to access my hard drive. Is there a good way to quickly see if I should be allowing programs like this or not?
Can you post screenshot(s) of the messages in the logs?
I also did a Rating Scan as Chiron suggested and 71 items back as unknown. I have the feeling a lot of them have to do with Toshiba files or Epson files. I looked through the list but none of them ring a bell. My desktop only came back with one file and I knew which one that was so I trusted it. Obviously doing that with 71 files will be more of an issue.

Any suggestions?

When you click on the file names you will get the properties screen of that file. If you see it is from the folders of Toshiba and Epson software then you can trust it. It is a lot of clicking. I did this for 130+ files mostly from the ATI Catalyst Driver suite… yuck… no fun… :-X