Print in .pdf with browser inside Comodo Sandbox

Quick question here:

I’m trying to use the Comodo sandbox with SRWare Iron and I cannot print files. My pdf printer is PDF-XChange 4 Pro. How can I make it to allow it to make printing via PDF-XChange 4 Pro possible? Even at Partially Limited it ain’t allowing it… ???

Thanks,

malik :slight_smile:

You can move it to the the list of trusted files.

[attachment deleted by admin]

That is by design. When a sandboxed application starts another application the other application will be sandboxed as well.

That is by design. When a sandboxed application starts another application the other application will be sandboxed as well.
- Does that mean I cannot use the print option even if I place PDF-Xchange 4 Pro in Trusted Files? - How can I print then....?

You will have to work around it. For example by saving the PDF and then open it with PDF - Xchange…

[at]EricJH,

I must have misinformed you about the printing. I normally hit “Print” and my Default Printer is PDF-Xchange 4 Pro. Like here if I wanted to print this post I’d hit print.

I am not to open a pdf file in a browser. I don’t do that anymore since I was infected way back 2007 in an IE6 with Adobe Acrobat.

I download the file and open it in a sandbox now to view it.

I have to re-phrase, how can I print a page when a browser is in the Comodo Sandbox?

Thanks!

I think that also when printing from within sandboxed browser the plugin will also get sandboxed. Then the only thing you can do is to open the page in a non sandboxed browser.

just disable the sandboxing and then open ur pdf print it and enable sandboxing thats all

I compare CIS sandbox with SBIE (well it’s different) and I can print/recover what I print. And with Avast Sandbox/OA RunSafer the same I can print and recover what I print. I know CIS sandbox is differs from them but…Is there any to let that plugin run in the sandbox browser…? Can that be done? Just asking.

Will ver6 full virtualization allow this?

Thanks.

Full virtualization in V6 only applies to the automatic sandbox. The current manual sandbox is already fully virtualized.