portable comodo dragon

In portable comodo dragon why default profile created in drive c ?

I have the same problem. I copied portable comodo dragon to a usb drive but bookmarks, cookies and etc. are put in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\UserData\Default which means it isn’t portable. How do I move these files to the usb drive so it can be used on another pc? :frowning:

It’s not completely portable (

How do I move these files to the usb drive so it can be used on another pc? Sad
copy and paste example Like on my computer, Mine is at C:\Documents and Settings\master\Desktop\ComodoDragon\Dragon.exe

I would copy and paste from the Folder “comododragon” to usb memory stick

After you download it, Where ever the folder is located at? If you find it, MAke a copy of the folder and then paste it to the usb

Your done :slight_smile:

I can assure you it’s not in

C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local

On my PC, Dragon.exe is located in M:\Comodo Dragon\Dragon\Dragon.exe and the cookies and bookmark files are located in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon. Note that M: is a USB drive. I tried moving the folder that contains the cookies and bookmark files to M:\Comodo Dragon\Dragon but when I executed Dragon.exe it just created new empty bookmark and cookie files in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon. So, what do I have to do to make Dragon.exe look for the bookmark and cookie files on the USB drive?

Try this (I never used it)

1)click on the tool pic (all the way to the right) It looks like a wrench
2)I think you click bookmark manager or import bookmarks and settings

hopefully it’ll apply to your situation

It didn’t work. It just added them to C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Default\Bookmarks. Any other suggestions?

Look here :slight_smile:

This basically works but there is a bug. If you exit the program then start it again before it has a time to clean up the files in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Comodo the user data is corrupted.

Edit:
Alternate version,portable wont start if dragon is already running :slight_smile:
Launcher also tries to keep the data folders’ size to a minimum.

Download the Portable Dragon Kit

*edited:Removed the portable download link and replaced it with a “do-it-youself-kit”

-----------------------------------I edited my own post--------------

nevermind :slight_smile:

I hope you didnt think my silence was me being snide
I posted it to share :slight_smile:
I just thought it best to redo the download package
so the user has more control over the portable’s build and functions.

-----------------------------------I edited my own post too-------------- :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I deleted the portable I posted entirely
I made it for myself and my system,other’s might not like it
and I am pretty sure it proly violates one of Comodo’s license agreements :-[

However I have uploaded the folder structure and scripts and compiler
so that the user can adjust the script to their liking and rebuild the portable
the way they want it.

There are 2 scripts: 1 is the SFX style and the other is the regular PortableApps style.

I have simplified it as much as possible
Edit the script and recompile it
EZ-PZ-LemonSqueezy :slight_smile:

Download the Portable Dragon Kit