Port issue

Hello,

I’m getting an issue with Comodo Firewall and Vuze.
Comodo prevent vuze from acces some port, yet, Vuze is fully allowed into the firewall and should be abel to do.

I need to turn off the firewall to let vuze acces the ports he need.
Vuze pass by a proxy into local network, (127.0.0.1:55404) which is allowed into the firewall too.
What should I do to fix that problem?!

(Click to see bigger pic)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_769605comodo.jpg

Did you adapt Global Rules to open the port for incoming traffic?

Not sure what you mean, can you explain it more please?! :slight_smile:

He means that you should allow inoming traffic for your torrent client (vuze).

You should add Allow incoming TCP destination port 31339 global rule, and it should be higher on the list then any block rules you might have.

Unless your global rules list is empty

Read the following tutorial I made. Substitute the port numbers and protocol for your situation.

To open the port TCP 1723 for example

First step is to determine the MAC or Physical address of you network connector. Go to Start → Run → cmd → enter → a black box will show up and enter the following → ipconfig /all (notice the space before /all) → enter → now look up the Physical address and write it down.

Notice that Physical address = MAC address

Firewall → Network Security policy → Global Rules → Add → fill in the following:
Action: Allow
Protocol: TCP
Direction: In
Description: Incoming Port

Source address: Any
Destination Address: Choose MAC address and fill in the found MAC/Physical address
Source Port: Any
Destination Port: 1723

Then push Apply → Now make sure that the new rule is somewhere above the basic block rule(s) as the bottom (the block rules have red icons); you can drag and drop the rules → Ok.