Pop ups dissapears instantly

Hi guys when I try to disable auto sand box, i cannot because the pop up dissapear instantly. I am using windows 8 and i have many troubles with comodo pop ups that dissapear in less than a second. I have recorded a video for you to see what is the problem if you don’t really understand. I have reinstalled my comodo 2 times and i have these troubles.

the video showing my problem is here:

This is either a bug or an issue caused by the installation.

Am I correct in assuming you do not have any other security products installed?

If so then please try reinstall CIS by following the steps I advise in this topic. Be sure to also run the uninstallers for any other security products which used to be installed but are now removed.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks.

I only have malwarebytes and superantispyware. They do not run when windows starts, they are just aditional scanners that I use sometimes. I will reinstall it and i will let you know whatever happens.

Okay, then in that case please try reinstalling by following the advice I give in that topic and let me know if that helps.

It seems that everything is ok now. I can accept or cancel in pop ups now. Thank you man.

No problem. Let me know if the issue returns, or you have any questions.

The problem is back today. :cry:

Did something recently change on your computer?
Did some program just update?

The only recent update is the program jdownloader, google chrome and comodo dragon.

The last time it was fixed did you reinstall by following the advice in this topic?

yes, it was fine for a month, but a few days ago I cannot accept or cancel autosandbox. I uninstalled from the windows control panel, later I used the second removal tool, finally I removed free version of malwarebytes. Finally , I used ccleaner and i clean registry and other windows stuff.

When you run the diagnostics does it show any problems?

Diagnostics did not find any errors…

In that case I’m not sure what else to try. Please create a bug report for this in this section of the forum. Be sure to use the requried format, and read this topic before creating your report.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

thanks to you!!! (:CLP)