[POLL] Takes care Comodo about the wishlist?

• Infinity ;D :-TU

From a comment by egemen in the mod board when releasing the mods only version:

3 - Spyware Scanner and improved cleaning

CIS 5.x again fulfills the missing features of its predecessors by providing a new spyware scanner which is capable of scanning the windows registry and file system.

This is going to give CIS more detection and cleaning power in already infested systems. For example, with this new scanner, now CIS is going to be able to detect the registry keys created by the virus or dropped files created folders, by malware and clean them. Previously it lacked this feature but only cleaned the main infection.

It is integrated in to the antivirus scanner. My Computer, Critical Areas and Spyware Scan profiles of CAV uses spyware scanner from now on.

We will be inserting and updating spyware signatures during the course of the BETA release.

I voted Yes, because

1. I put wish that there can be offline updater, there were others also making similar wish, now we see there is offline updater for CIS.

2)I wanted comodo antivirus to be tested by AV-Comparatives, Checkmark certification, etc. although there was reluctance first from comodo, they went for it got checkmark certification from web coast labs.

1. I was one of the people who wished Trust Connect should be FREE, That wish also got accepted.

ok what about the " disinfect " button ? ??? it’s there since v4 :slight_smile: . Any progress in this regard ???

:cry:

1. This is something that it was going to happen with your wish or without it.
  2. Where did you see that TrustConnect is free? I can’t find it.

Now the wishlist is close, we will see if after 20 pages of wishes they will add any to the final version.

You wanted Trustconnect and wanted it for free!..Well…

Version 5 is currently in RC. RC usually means no more functionality will be added. You will have to wait for subsequent releases to see things getting added.

That means that the topic about the wishlist for this release has been totaly a waste of time, useless. I hope that they will use some ideas in future versions.